Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My GREAT BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...




****THE ANNOUNCEMENT****
I have signed a contract with Boroughs Publishing Group for my latest book WHEN I LIED!
I am so excited to bring you Kate & Oliver's story!
The Urban Dictionary defines a "catfish" as:
"Someone who pretends to be someone they're not while using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances."
Honor student, Kate Green, sees promise in an out-of-character dive into social media to prepare for her freshman year of college. She quickly learns the ropes as alter ego “Lexi Cartwright.” But when “Lexi” catches the attention of Oliver Walt, lead singer of a British Indie rock band, Kate’s game gets kicked up a notch.
An intense relationship blooms, and before she knows it, Kate has woven herself into Oliver’s life, but as “Lexi”…the biggest lie she’s ever told. And, as if that isn’t bad enough, an unexpected twist of events leaves Kate with no choice but to take that lie one step further. What started as a harmless social experiment soon has the potential to shatter the heart and soul of the man she’s falling for.
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS STORY and SO THANKFUL to Boroughs for sharing in that excitement with me!

Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment