Wednesday, April 20, 2022

WELL, HELLO THERE!


I’MMMMM BAAACCCCKKKK…

I will be completely honest with you… if you’re still out there…listens for an echo or crickets… 

I COMPLETELY forgot I had this blog…so much so that a couple years ago I started a website over on Wix. I was just getting ready to start all over from scratch over there and reconfigure what I’d created but I couldn’t find my wix address so I Googled myself in hopes of finding it and I found THIS.

Imagine my surprise!

So, if you don’t follow me anywhere but here, I assume you think I fell off the face of the earth. I did not. Life got in the way.

I’ll catch you up quickly.

The IN TOO DEEP series is now called the FALLING FORWARD series and is available on Amazon. The story was edited and is a stronger Gracie and you’ll love it all over again. Each book has new covers and new titles. In Too Deep = Going Under, On Solid Ground = Reclaiming Grace, and Above The Noise = Played.

I didn’t want to change them THAT much but it’s an Amazon thing, if you re-pub with a new publisher, those deets have to change.

WHEN I LIED is still available on Amazon as well.

I have not released anything since the re-writes of Gracie & Jake’s story which wrapped up in 2019.

However, I am working on my 5th novel which is a Young Adult Road Trip Romance. And I’m on the hunt for an agent that reps multiple genres as, of course, I am also always sketching and coming up with picture book ideas.

If you stick around, I will be updating this blog more often…as a fun place to share my journey and encourage others to get their stories out there for people to read.

Hope to hear from all you crickets.

MKB

No comments:

Post a Comment